How to Apply to Magnet/Como Aplicar a Magnet
How to apply to John Adams Gifted Magnet (CLICK HERE)
- To apply parents should go to: https://apply.lausd.net/#gsc.tab
- Para aplicar, padres tienen que oprimar https://apply.lausd.net/#gsc.tab
- If you need help click on the link for English Guide (tutorial) https://apply.lausd.net/Guides/UserGuide_EN_Choices.pdf
- Espanol, Guia para aplicar en Espanol si necesita ajuda https://apply.lausd.net/Guides/UserGuide_SP_Choices.pdf
- General Informations
- Input your email and password if you have an account with LAUSD, if you don't have an account with LAUSD click Register to make an account then come back to Apply
- Input your information and the student's information
- Choose Magnet late applications for this school year and from February 1st for the next school year
- Select Adams Gifted MS if you are applying for 6th grade, or the High School you chose for 8th grade
- Save your confirmation number and password in a safe place for future reference
- Please contact Mr. Barbu the Magnet coordinator at [email protected] ,Tel 213 745-3700 if you have any questions, we are ready to support you apply, or answer any questions you may have.
What are the qualifications to be able to join JAMS High Gifted Magnet?
- 1. Students who are identified as GIfted at their Elementary School or Middle School
- 2. Students that satisfy the 4 Criteria of Critical Thinking as verified by their teacher, and the Principal of the current school.
- 3. Students that Exceed in both Math and English state SBAC test