JAMS' School Site Council
Pursuant to California Education Code, sections 65000 and 32281(2), every school with a County District School (CDS) code assigned by the California Department of Education (CDE) shall establish a SSC as the decision-making council for all programs funded through the Consolidated Application (ConApp).
- 1 Principal
- 1 Staff
- 4 Teachers
- 3 Students
- 3 Parents
- Develop, review, and adopt the SPSA.
- Ensure all Title I parent and family engagement mandates are met.
- Review the Targeted Student Population Plan.
- Develop the integrated Safe School Plan.
- Respond in writing to ELAC's recommendations.
- Convene at least 6 times per year.